Wednesday, Jul 27th 2022
03:00 PM - 06:00 PM (PDT)
Location Provided One Week Before
Los Angeles, CA
Calling all women in Cannabis, you're invited to our Blunt Brunch Los Angeles event empowered by Proteus420!
We have reserved a private venue, with beautiful decor and scenery, and we are inviting the women of cannabis to join us!
Join over 200 women in cannabis for an afternoon social filled with networking, light tapas and empowering conversations with our sponsors and guests!
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Complete the form below to learn more!
Ticket: Your ticket includes general admission to the event, 3 hours of networking, and light appetizers
Hosted by Adelia Carrillo, CMO of EventHi and Parisa Rad President of Fourtwenty Collections
Now we do have to share some housekeeping guidelines:
In light of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in Blunt Brunch events or activities. By attending an Blunt Brunch event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK.
I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
Please notate that an RSVP confirms that you agree to all terms above.
This event does not accept refunds