Thursday, Oct 21st 2021
04:00 PM - 06:00 PM (PDT)
Las Vegas, NV
You're invited to our Blunt Brunch social event during Cannabis week in Las Vegas!
Blunt Brunch was started to empower women founders and executives in the industry, a bi-weekly event to unite women in leadership roles so that we can collaborate, connect and help each other as we all maneuver in the cannabis industry.
Blunt Brunch Socials are open to all women in cannabis, in the hopes that new relationships can evolve, so that we can empower other women to apply and unite with women in leadership roles through friendship or mentorship.
Join us for the Blunt Brunch social as we spend 4:20 strapping on some bowling shoes and hitting the bowling rink.
Your ticket includes:
Entry to event, bowling shoes + bowling, food and drink, plus a chance to meet our partners and sponsors
4:00 PM Guests Arrival
4:00 PM - 4:20 PM Mix and Mingle
4:20 PM - Welcome Message and Introduction
4:30 PM - 5:45 PM Bowling & networking with our guests and sponsors
5:45 PM- 6:00 PM - 1:00 PM Group photo and closing remarks
Interesting in being a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can be involved with this special Blunt Brunch event!
Now we do have to share some housekeeping guidelines:
Please notate: you must register and pay for your ticket to attend this event.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in Blunt Brunch events or activities. By attending an Blunt Brunch event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
Please notate that purchasing a ticket and attending confirms that you agree to all terms above.
This event accepts refunds until 1 day(s) before the event.