Thursday, Dec 16th 2021
04:00 PM - 07:00 PM (MST)
Hi Blunt Brunch sisters!
Our final 2021 Blunt Brunch social is quickly approaching and we have a confident boosting, holiday festive event just for you!
Join us as we come together for our next Blunt Brunch Social, Sip N' Strut, empowered by Hippie Chicks Edibles.
We will kick off the social, networking with our Blunt Brunch sisters, sippin on some delish CBD hot cocoa from Hippie Chicks Edibles, learning more about Hippie Chicks and their product line and ending the evening with a Diva's N' Heels class!
Interested in being a sponsor? We have a few limited opportunities available and would love include your brand! https://www.eventhi.io/event/blunt-brunch-december-sponsorship-5352
What You will Learn during the class: Let’s unleash your inner femininity. Let’s kick up our heels and dance this magical night away. Dancing in heels is not only fun but a great workout. If you’re ready to gain some confidence on the dance floor this class is for you. This is a high energy, action-packed dance class done in high heels.
Pre-requisites: Everyone is welcome. Please wear dance/exercise attire that you can move in (yoga/leggings, or whatever makes you feel sexy). And bring your heels (shoes that you would be comfortable dancing in, they don’t have to be super tall, or if you’re feeling it bring them!). And also bring jazz/athletic shoes to change out of if your feet become sore. Also bring a water bottle because you will work up a sweat.
Dress code: Clothes you can move in and your favorite heels or tennis shoes. Please no sandals or dancing barefoot.
Hosted by Parisa Rad, President of FourTwenty Collections, and Adelia Carrillo, CMO of EventHi
Now we do have to share some housekeeping guidelines:
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in Blunt Brunch events or activities. By attending an Blunt Brunch event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others.
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK.
I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
Please notate that an RSVP confirms that you agree to all terms above.
This event accepts refunds until 3 day(s) before the event.
Blunt Brunch, Empowered by Hippie Chicks Edibles